Day 1 Arrival:
meet at athens airport and transfer to hotel. Remainder of day at leisure. Athens is an amazing city to discover on your own with its numerous museums, parks, and the shopping areas of kolonaki, hermou, voukourestiou street, monastiraki and plaka. Overnight in athens hotel.
:Daily service dep08.45
Terminal Athens sightseeing: (breakfast) after breakfast, pickup from the hotel for your half day morning tour. See syntagma square, the house of parliament, the memorial to the unknown soldier, the national library, see the hadrian’s arch, visit the temple of olympian zeus, the panathenaic stadium where the first olympic games of the modern era were held in 1896. On the acropolis visit the architectural masterpieces of the golden age of athens: the propylaea, the temple of athena nike, the erectheion and finally “the harmony between material and spirit”, the parthenon. Continue and visit the place where at last the statues found their home and admire the wonders of the classical era, the new museum of acropolis (mondays closed). Remainder of the day at leisure. Overnight in athens hotel.
Day 3 Athens – mykonos:
(breakfast) after breakfast, transfer to the athens port of piraeus and take the ferry boat (tickets not including) to the island of mykonos. Meet at the port of mykonos upon arrival and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in mykonos hotel.
Day 4 Mykonos:
(breakfast) breakfast in the hotel. At leisure on this jet set cycladic island renowned for its striking windmills. Wander the maze of narrow alleys and an array of shops for bargains. Visit paraportiani one of the 365 churches of the island and in the evening enjoy the famous night life of the island. Overnight in mykonos hotel.
Day 5 Mykonos
– santorini: (breakfast) breakfast in the hotel. At the time given transfer to the mykonos port and take the speed boat (tickets not including) to santorini. Meet at the port of santorini upon arrival and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in santorini hotel.
Day 6 Santorini:
(breakfast) breakfast in the hotel. At leisure on this amazing island of santorini (formed by the eruption of the volcano 1600 bc). The sight is the most breathtaking of all greek islands and perhaps of the world. Explore and enjoy all that the island has to offer. History and nature combine to make santorini unforgettable. Overnight in santorini hotel.
Day 7 Santorini
– athens: (breakfast) breakfast in the hotel. At the time given transfer time to the port and take on the ferry (tickets not including) for your trip back to athens. Meet upon arrival in athens and transfer to athens hotel. Overnight in athens hotel.
Day 8 Departure:
(breakfast) breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to the airport included or, extend your stay in greece. parthenon santorini mykonos
•3 nights bb hotel accommodation in athens including breakfast, taxes and service charges
•2 nights bb hotel accommodation on mykonos including breakfast, taxes and service charges.
•2 nights bb hotel accommodation on santorini including breakfast, taxes and service charges.
•athens sightseeing by regular organised seat in coach tours with english speaking guide and entrance fees
• athens transfers: airport – hotel – port – hotel - airport by private contracted a/c modern mercedes-benz taxi.
• mykonos port – hotel - port transfers
•santorini port – hotel - port transfers
package does not include
• ferry tickets athens (piraeus port) to mykonos.
• speed boat tickets mykonos to santorini.
• ferry tickets santorini to athens (piraeus port).